Tags

Primary Reseach

1. A promotion package for the release of an album, to include a music promo video, together with two of the following three options:


  • A website homepage for the band;
  • A cover for its release on video;
  • A magazine advertisement for the video.
2. A short film in its entirety, lasting approximately five minutes, which may be live action or animated or a combination of the two, together with two of the following three:
  • A poster for the film;
  • A radio trailer for the film;
  • A film magazine review page featuring the film. 

My immediate responce to these two would be to go for the second question number 2 and create a short Film. My main reason for this is because I have a far greater interest in film then music and when given the option to combine both or just have film I feel there is less limitation when creating my own short film to a music video.

0 comments:

Blogger Template by Clairvo