Tags

Audience Feedback


I showed my film to the class on a projected big screen and then asked them to report back to me the things which they thought were good.

I was told I had a clear narrative at this stage and reflected my characters though dress code and camera angles. I was told I need to add a few more shots to make very c concleaing lear the of a object inside of his jacket pocket. Another thing I was told I need to improve upon is cropping down the scope shot to make it so you couldnt see any of the woodland other then down the scope as although i did it al lfor real being able to see around the scope means that it looks unreal. James raised the point of wether the font I was using is appropriate for my style and genra. From reassessing it I have decided it is to soft and infact I need to change it to a sharper and more defined font.

0 comments:

Blogger Template by Clairvo