Tags

My Chosen Genre!

As you can tell from my mood board I was split between creating two genres of short film either action or silent slap stick comedy. HOWEVER the choice has been made and I have decide to go with the genre of action. My reasons for doing this are that I believe it allows me far more scope to be more creative show a greater range of techniques and conventions followed or plaid upon. As much as I enjoy silent film and I have made a few in the past one of which I have posted below I feel it is far to restricted for me to do it in this exams as there is less conventions of a silent films and the techniques are very basic simple because when the majority of the were made with exceptions to films such as the more recent artist they had very limited technology and didn't want to take great risks.

0 comments:

Blogger Template by Clairvo