Tags

Mood Board

I have narrowed my genres of short film down to two and have created here a mood board that shows the themes stereotypes and conventions of action chase films and silent slap stick comedy films. 



The feedback from the presentation was that it is not quite clear enough for some one els to understand from just looking at it however once I had presented it and talked about it they really like the priceable of the idea and didn't find it hard to understand. However I was told it was very clear once spoken about.
The point was made that the silent film would rely on having good actors where as the action film could get away with non or very little dialog.


1st of November follow up post.

I have now defiantly chosen to use my second of my two ideas which is the action based film idea around which two men are involved in a free running style chase.
Blogger Template by Clairvo